Your small kitchen looks so boring and full? It’s time for a Kitchen Makeover and turn your small kitchen into the healthiest room in your house.
Basically, small kitchen remodeling is easier and faster than large kitchen remodeling. However, you’ll need to see some aspects to create a fun and efficient small kitchen. Before you decide to go ahead with a kitchen remodeling, it is important to identify the features you want and need in your new kitchen – which of course is designed to be healthier, faster and more enjoyable meal preparation than the old kitchen.
Steps to Small Kitchen Remodeling
1. Knowing size and design. Avoid poor layout. You can choose one of the most common layouts for small kitchens such as One-Wall, Galley or Corridor, U-Shaped and L-Shaped. You can use a professional designer to help you design your small kitchen, so it meets your existing and future needs.
2. Manageable stock cabinetry and countertops. For small kitchen, easy-to-install DIY cabinetry is the best option. Repair or replace damaged or outdated cabinets or countertops whith the one that meet your kitchen’s theme, color and design, as well as your work needs. You can also try a glass counter, or glass door cabinets, and add a metal or mirror backsplash kitchen that lighten up the look.
3. Fixtures and appliances. If your existing fixtures and appliances have years of useful life left and out of date, you can repair or replace them.
4. You can maximize cabinet depth by installing easy-to-clean lazy susans and roll-out shelves.
5. Arrange your kitchenware and appliances by frequency of use.
6. Use larger floor tiles that will make your small kitchen appear larger.
7. For fun small kitchen, employ great combination of brighter and lighter colors in your kitchen. Here’re some pictures of bright small kitchen ideas with fun colors: