The Caribbean is one of the top island destinations in the world. This amazing place also has long been a popular honeymoon destination, since it has been known as one of the most relaxing regions of the world,- your honeymoon should be about seclusion, relaxation, romance and stress-free, and fun right?
The Caribbean region comprises more than 7,000 islands, islets, reefs, and cays. Since most of its islands are enclosed by the sea, the Caribbean has great beaches where each has its own unique culture and history, and offers a magical view of white powder-soft sands, palm trees, sunshine and turquoise waters.
The Caribbean is a region that consists of the Caribbean Sea, its islands, and the surrounding coasts. To find the best Caribbean vacation spots and the best beaches in the Caribbean, you can go to the islands close to, part of, or all of the island-countries of the Caribbean such as St. Martin – St. Maarten, St. Kitts & Nevis, Cayman Islands, Barbados, U.S. Virgin Islands, Bahamas, Aruba, Martinique, Turks & Caicos, British Virgin Islands, Bermuda, Jamaica, and many more.
The best beaches in the Caribbean:
- Little Bay Beach, Anguilla
- Curtain Bluff, Antigua
- Dos Playa, Aruba
- Anegada, British Virgin Islands
- La Sagesse, Grenada
- Honeymoon Beach, St. John
- Anse Chastanet, St. Lucia
- Manzanilla Beach, Trinidad
- Grande Saline Beach, St. Bart’s
- Pink Beach (best for Diving), Bonaire
- Pinney’s Beach (Horseback Riding), Nevis
- Rendezvous Bay (Shelling), Antigua
- Underwater Marine Park (Snorkeling), Curaçao
- Bathsheba’s Soup Bowl (Surfing), Barbados
- Cabarete Beach (Water Sports), Dominican Republic
- Hadicurari Beach (Windsurfing), Aruba
- Many more
Don’t you ever think that the only thing these islands have to offer is sunbathing, because there’re dozens of other ways to have fun in the hot sun.
There’re a lot of beautiful resorts in the Caribbean, but most of them lack feature of overwater bungalows. If you’re looking for overwater bungalows in the Caribbean, you can go to Anthony’s Key Resort in Roatan, 9 Beaches Resort in Bermuda, or Punta Caracol in Colon Island, Bocas del Toro.